Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What will Spain be like...

My name is Julia Grayston and tomorrow morning i am going to Españaaaa. Ah so excited!!! I have been planning and thinking about this trip for so long i can't believe it's actually here. I am very excited to go to a new country and experience a new culture. I am nervous to meet my host family, i hope we can understand each other ok. I am also nervous for the language, i feel comfortable with spanish but by no means am i fluent. There are going to be many challenges along the way but i have a very good feeling that this is going to be a trip of a life time. Thanks to all of my family that helped me get ready for Spain!! I will miss everyone but cant wait to return a little tanner and with ALOT more spanish knowledge. Adios for now Salt Lake and soon...BIENVENIDOS A ESPAÑA!!!
Palabras: 155

No comments:

Post a Comment